UPDATE: We have winners! Congratulations to
- Tracy Hurst, winner of the $50 gift certificate to Presence
- mrhovious, winner of the $50 gift certificate to Deana Rose Handmade Jewelry
- Ifigenia Susana, winner of the hat & scarf from Mr. & Mrs. DIGZ
This morning, I celebrated GALentines Day by having brunch with 15 of my girlfriends at Ann Sather. Good food, good conversation, and lots of laughs (as well as quite a few yawns...I won't get up at 6:00am for just anyone).
If you don't know what GALentines Day is, check out this clip from Parks and Recreation that explains everything.
So today, when you tell us how you like to celebrate your ladyfriends in Andersonville, you'll be entered to win some great prizes!
We are giving away:
A $50 gift certificate to Presence - This women's clothing boutique is one of my go-to places for great accessories & cute clothing. Scarves or cocktail rings from their huge selection are some of my favorite gifts for friends, sisters-in-law, and moms.
A $50 gift certificate to Deana Rose Handmade Jewelry - Deana Rose's handmade, beaded creations (found online, in her studio, or at the Andersonville Galleria) are perfect for any special occasion. She also has a gorgeous line of lockets and sterling pendants that I want to wear all the time.
A hat & scarf from Mr. & Mrs. DIGZ - This boutique on Andersonville's north side carries a gorgeous selection of vintage and gently used clothing, high-end designer consignment, as well as new and handmade items from exclusive local designers. With such a wide range of items and many different price points, Mr. & Mrs. DIGZ is sure to have something that will want to come home with you!
How to enter:
- All entries must be posted by 12:00noon CST on Friday, February 15.
- Required entry: Leave a comment below answering the following question: What is your favorite way to celebrate your ladyfriends in Andersonville?
- Additional entries: “Like” one or more of the participating businesses on Facebook and leave separate comments stating which you “liked.” Here are their Facebook pages:
Deana Rose Handmade Jewelry (https://www.facebook.com/DeanaRoseJewelry)
Mr. & Mrs. DIGZ (https://www.facebook.com/mrandmrsdigz)
- Each individual is only eligible to win one prize.
- Prizes will be assigned at random.
- Winning entries will be chosen at random by Andersonville Chamber of Commerce staff members.
- Winners will be posted on the ‘All Things Andersonville’ site on Friday afternoon. We will update this post with the winners. If you are chosen as a winner, you must contact us with a valid email address so that we can arrange to get you your prize. If you do not contact us by Wednesday, February 20, we will re-draw new winner(s).
Also...if you want to spread the love some more, don't forget that nominations for the Andersonville Honors are open until noon on Friday, February 15. Nominate your favorite businesses in categories like "Welcome Addition" and "Retailer of the Year." Click here to learn more!