UPDATE: Congratulations to Margaret Lind Davis for winning our drawing! Dinners, drinks, flowers, romantic walks - you all had some great ideas. Thanks for participating and supporting Andersonville!MYTULIP.com (caution: probably not safe for work), Tulip aims to provide a comfortable, educational, boutique environment for both men and women to purchase toys and erotica." As a women-owned business, their motto is, "We don't sell anything we wouldn't put into our bodies." You can find intimate apparel, 100% medically-safe toys, books, accessories, and more; as well as advice, information, and in-store "how to" workshops at their storefront at 1480 W. Berwyn.
So, on to the contest: What is your idea of a romantic date in Andersonville? Leave a comment with your answer and you will be entered to win!
How to enter:
- All entries must be posted by 10:00am CST on Friday, December 21.
- Required entry: Leave a comment below answering the following question: What is your idea of a romantic date in Andersonville?
- Additional entry: “Like” Tulip on Facebook and leave a separate comment letting us know you did.
- When you comment, you must use some sort of username that we can identify you with (first name, last initial; etc.). We can't pick you if you comment as "unknown!"
- a $50 gift certificate to Tulip Toy Gallery
- One winning entry will be chosen at random by the Andersonville Chamber of Commerce staff.
- We will update this post with the winners. If you are chosen as a winner, you must contact us with a valid email address so that we can arrange to get you your prize (we can't see the email addresses of commenters). If you do not contact us by Wednesday, Jan 2, we will re-draw a new winner.