This morning we previewed the nominees for the Arts Organization of the Year, and now we take a look at the five finalists for the Health/Service Organization of the Year. This award recognizes outstanding businesses in the service industry. The following are the nominees in this category for the 2013 Andersonville Honors.
- Athletico is a leading physical therapy and rehabilitation company providing quality service and care to their clients.
- Cheetah Gym is contemporary gym providing state of the art equipment, dedicated training professionals, classes and numerous amenities and services to cater to their clients wellness and lifestyle.
- Chicagoland Methodist Senior Services Center is a nonprofit organization that serves older adults in Chicago. CMSS has the most extensive senior services network on Chicago’s North Side offering supportive living, rehabilitation, subsidized senior housing, outpatient wellness services and many other programs.
- Restoration Salon is a unique salon whose focus is on hair and whose goal is to restore. Their desire is to make their clients happy and bring them a relaxing and professional environment.
- Sir Spa is a premier Chicago spa for men offering massage, skin care, and grooming services. Their state of the art spa amenities include a fully appointed locker room, steam room and rain showers, grooming club room, and a relaxation lounge.